Using the synergetic power of the Organix, Amino Acids, andAllergix IgG4 Food Antibodies testing, faster and more effective results are produced. Because targeted, individualized interventions based on the TRIAD Profile can be more cost-effective than simple protocol-based treatment plans, the TRIAD Profile represents real value.
- Organix Comprehensive Profile: Measures organic acid levels to reveal the nutritional and metabolic basis of patient symptoms, including anxiety, mood changes, and immune responses.
- Bloodspot Amino Acids 20 Profile: Determines essential amino acid imbalances that affect both physical and mental function.
- Allergix Bloodspot IgG4 Food Antibodies Profile: Measures the level of IgG4 reactions for 30 common foods.
The TRIAD Profile includes fully customized intervention guidelines (custom vitamin/mineral formulas, custom amino acid blends, and an online food reaction guide) so you can focus your interventions on the specific needs of each patient.
The TRIAD Profile allows simultaneous assessment of:
- Vitamin and mineral sufficiency
- Insufficiencies of carnitine and NAC
- Oxidative stress and antioxidant sufficiency
- Detoxification adequacy
- Functional status of B-vitamins
- Neurotransmitter metabolism
- Mitochondrial energy production
- Methylation sufficiency status
- Lipoic acid and CoQ10 sufficiency
- Specific markers of bacterial and yeast dysbiosis
- Essential amino acids sufficiency
- Food sensitivities
- Intestinal hyperpermeability