Introducing Equilibrium Clarity, a super superfood designed to elevate mood, advance cognitive thinking, and optimize mental energy, alertness, focus, and vision. This is the second product under the Equilibrium umbrella. With Energy, we brought you 18 superfoods in a teaspoon a day to provide instant all-day verve, today we extend the favor to neuronal functions.
Despite previous beliefs, the latest science illustrates that the brain keeps growing new cells throughout life. Our noggins are more adaptable and malleable than we thought. Are you looking for heightened focus and enhanced brain cognition? Essential nutrients and certain herbs can maximize our brain’s potential.
Because of Equilibrium Clarity’s brain-boosting ingredients, it can be viewed as a mental enhancer. The base is raw organic honey which serves as a synergizing delivery mechanism. From there all-natural herbs and roots are added to give Clarity its true definition.
Equilibrium Clarity Superfood is made in small batches to ensure high quality, exact measurements, and consistency in every jar. To ensure our product never loses integrity, we use high-quality MIRON Biophotonic jars to protect the integrity of the formulation.
As the second product in the Equilibrium trio, Clarity Superfood was formulated to redefine functional food. Each ingredient provides a unique benefit to enhance brain function and enjoy all-natural life-hacking.
No more confusion and no more indecisiveness; only lasting mental energy, enhanced cellular energy, and a non-stop drive to enjoy life.
Health Benefits Of Equilibrium Clarity Superfood
- Eleuthero Root – As an adaptogenic herb, eleuthero root has been used for over 3,000 years to promote health. This root’s main function comes from the ability to help the body adapt to stress. Where stress usually takes control over the body and leads to poor judgement, eleuthero root improves the body’s stress response, increasing memory and providing clarity.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Native to Asia for millennia and over 300 years in Europe and the U.S., the ginkgo biloba tree offers a powerhouse of benefits. It’s anti-inflammation properties helps increase blood flow to the brain, lower oxidative stress, boost cognitive performance, inhibit regular environmental stressors, and boost the libido.
- Bacopa Monnieri – In this plant, native to Ayurveda medicine, lies a compound known as bacosides. Research suggests bacosides help regenerate brain tissue to improve memory and inhibit the progression of Alzheimer’s.
- Organic Green Tea – Within green tea leaves, is the amino acid L-Theanine. L-Theanine is one of the most widely used nootropics available. Studies show L-theanine affects the emission of alpha waves, and the levels of dopamine and GABA in the brain. All three support focus, relaxation, improved memory, and improved learning.
- Rhodiola – The rhodiola rosea plant has been used for centuries in Chinese medicine. Through activating the AMPK enzyme class, rhodiloa boosts mitochondria (energy source) in our cells. This improves brain activity, resulting in increased concentration and focus. Additionally, it stimulates the release of norepinephrine, the chemical that is released during our fight-or flight response to provide alertness.
- Chaga – Chaga mushroom is renowned for its adaptogenic benefits. Adaptogens allow the body and mind to efficiently deal with the stressors of everyday life and inhibit oxidative DNA damage.
- Red Reishi – The reishi mushroom has been part of Chinese medicine for over 2,000 years. Nicknamed the “mushroom of immortality,” not only does it destroy free radicals, inflammation, and immune disease, through supporting the nerve growth factor protein, it promotes maintenance and survival of neurons and overall neurological function.
- Gotu Kola – Gotu kola is a relaxant herb that is part of the parsley and carrot family. It is one of the most prominent brain boosting herbs; providing benefits that include: enhancing mood and cognition, improving sleep patterns, increasing calmness and alertness, stimulating the growth of brain cells, and protecting the brain from neurotoxins.
- Phytoplankton – Phyotplankton is rich in trace elements and micro-nutrients, making it one of the most nutrient-dense superfoods on the planet. This helps support cell regeneration, repair DNA, reduce inflammation, boost immune system response, support youthful mental energy, combat free radicals, and support organ, muscle, and joint function.
- ORMUS – Ormus is an element-rich substance that was discovered in 1975. A few of it’s many suggested health benefits include boosting immune function, increasing energy and strength, supporting healthier sleep, enhancing mood, improving brain function, and promoting healthy pH balance.
- Ginger – Ginger is revered for it’s numerous health benefits. It has been shown to suppress allergic reactions, decrease muscle discomfort, provide menstrual pain relief, enhance cognitive processing, offer anti-inflammation support, and inhibit oral bacteria growth.
- Organic Turmeric – Turmeric has been used for over 4,000 as a spice and medicinal herb. It’s medicinal abilities include anti-inflammation, tumor growth inhibition, destruction of bacteria membranes, and immune system enhancement.
- Raw Honey – Raw honey helps neutralize toxins, relieves pain, treats coughs better than drugs, and is anti-bacterial, anti-allergic, and anti-inflammatory. Raw honey comes straight from the bee hive, as opposed to supermarket honey, which often has zero pollen and is heat-treated to refine or alter the properties or flavor (strained, pasteurized, ultra-filtered, and others). Humans have been using honey for medicinal purposes for thousands of years. Ayurvedic practices in India, for example, claim that honey affects all three primitive material imbalances in the body. And honey’s relatively high acidity (pH level of 3.2 to 4.5) prevents the formation and growth of various bacteria, but when combined with human saliva, becomes alkalizing.
- Bee Pollen – Contains over 5,000 enzymes and co-enzymes, making it one of the most complete naturally occurring foods. Bee pollen is rich in B complex vitamins and contains vitamins A, C, D, E, selenium, lecithin, and phytochemicals. It is rich in antioxidants, enhances mental functions to inhibit brain fatigue and is a natural appetite suppressant, antibiotic, and anti-allergy.
- Bee Propolis – Bee propolis is used by bees to repair and sanitize their hives. It works as an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, and antioxidant superfood.
- Royal Jelly – This is the exclusive nourishment of queen bees. It is fed to all larvae in a bee colony and is produced by the glands of worker bees. Bees of the sexual caste are distinguished from worker drones in a hive or colony primarily through differential feeding. Cited benefits include skin treatment, alleviation from the adverse effects of menopause, treatment for asthma and high cholesterol.